Jackson’s Moving and Delivery Services
Our Local and Long-Distance Moves Include
We provide sanitized, stocked trucks, and our own background-checked, friendly, efficient movers who will ensure a smooth, stress-free move.
The clock starts when we arrive and stops when the move is done (crew meal break is off the clock).
We accommodate to your individual needs; office, apartment, house moves, insurance pack outs/pack backs, and moves within the same complex.
Please note about packing
Our packing and unpacking service is equally matched to our moving service. We do not provide boxes. As for packing supplies, please refer to: ecobox.com.
For help with packing supply estimation: packing estimator.
We are experienced in disassembly and/or reassembly of complex pieces (e.g. custom bedroom sets, glass furniture, dining tables, etc. – just let us know what you have, we can do it). We are also experienced with moves involving senior communities and have awareness of the need for extra care in those surroundings.
We accept credit or debit cards and checks at the end of the move. There is a 3% charge for use of a card; no additional charge for checks.
- We do not move OLED or curved TVs (the electronics are too sensitive), otherwise TVs need to be unmounted beforehand.
- Household goods must be fully packed and boxed up.
- Pictures need to be unhung and boxed.
- Light shades and light bulbs need to be removed and pre-packed.
- Remove shelves and store the shelving pins in a place from which you can find and retrieve them.
- Clothes need to be removed from any dresser made of pressed wood.
- BBQ grills: empty ash tray and clean drip try, if propane tank is not empty, homeowner must transport the tank themself.
- Plants: do not water prior to move day.
For Liability Reasons
- Appliances with water and gas hook-ups need to be disconnected ahead of time and we do not re-hookup at unload (a plumber is recommended).
- We recommend purchasing mattress covers so that your mattresses can be protected.
- We also recommend purchasing a TV box so that it can be protected properly as well. We are more than happy to put these items in their respective bags/boxes if you’d like.
These items can be purchased from The Home Depot, U-Haul, Eco Box, or cheapcheapmovingboxes.com.
What We Don’t Move
- Hazardous chemicals
- Grand pianos
- Pool tables
Services We Do Not Offer
- Appliance connection/disconnection
- Moving/dismounting items from walls
- Disposal of trash and unwanted furniture
Ready to get started with your move?
Contact us today.
Get a FREE Quote
"*" indicates required fields